Put the legal experience of DeSoto Parish, Louisiana Speeding Ticket Attorney Paul Massa to work for you
IT IS EASY TO START THE FREE CONSULTATION PROCESS:
1. To begin, please fill out the FREE CONSULTATION FORM or call 504-975-6606
2. When I receive your information through my website form, I email a message to you with an Offer of Legal Representation, how I can help you, and also an immediate FREE legal fee quote for your consideration.
3. When you accept my Legal Representation Offer, by paying the legal fee and sending me a copy of your traffic ticket, I do all the work as your attorney representing you before the court. You will not need to appear in court.
4. After your ticket is successfully resolved, I will provide you with the final disposition, any court paperwork, and all the instructions to follow if there is a fine to pay the court in order to keep your ticket off your driving record at DMV.
It’s easy to retain the legal experience of Louisiana traffic ticket lawyer Paul Massa for your case.
God bless you and thanks for telling me so soon
- D.D. Jan. 10, 2018
It is comforting to know that professionals like you live up to your oath and provide a service that is top-notch
JM June 21, 2018
You’ve been very professional and responsive
M.L. May 25, 2018
It’s so refreshing to deal with someone who says exactly what he’s going do
Gratefully, M.C. March 22, 2018
Thank you Jesus!
C.K. July 6, 2018
You saved me so much money and time
I.M. May 10, 2018
I greatly appreciate your effort and your patience
Sincerely, A.P. Feb. 24, 2018
New license, made possible by your extremely capable work
M.P.C. August 6, 2018
This is a great result, thank you for everything
A.A. April 17, 2018
You got my license reinstated! Thank you again!
C.W. June 1, 2018
Thank you very much for the detailed reply
Sincerely, ES June 30, 2018
In court, DeSoto Parish or Mansfield, Louisiana speeding tickets are backed up by the credibility of the law enforcement officer.
When the judge calls your case, it will be your word against the officer that wrote your ticket.
When you choose to personally appear in court, to testify on the stand and argue the law and facts of your case to the judge, you are basically saying to the Court: “believe me, I am telling the truth, don’t believe the officer, he is wrong and has made a mistake, or worse.”
Think about that, do you really think the Judge is going to take your word and version of events over that of the law enforcement officer?
Even in the case where you are correct on the facts and law, and are able to convince the Judge of your argument, is it really worth the risk of your time, effort and expense to accomplish “beating” your ticket this way?
Certainly a better way to accomplish your goal of keeping this ticket off your driving record exists.
When your DeSoto Parish or Mansfield speeding ticket case is accepted for legal representation by Attorney Paul Massa you are very rarely ever needed to appear in court; saving you lost work, time, travel expenses and great inconvenience.
Ticket lawyer Paul Massa has represented clients in almost every traffic court in Louisiana since 1991. He understands the various courts’ procedures, and how to best defend your case based on the facts and law of your particular situation.
What will happen if you are convicted of a speeding ticket in DeSoto Parish or Mansfield, Louisiana?
You can expect a fine and costs from the court, and an entry of a conviction of a moving violation to be placed on your driver’s license record at DMV, likely resulting in an auto insurance rate increase.
Don’t take chances with your driver’s license and all that depends on your driving privileges.
Examples of DeSoto Parish traffic tickets Paul defends:
• Red Light
• Stop Sign
• Failure to Yield
• No Insurance
• HOV/Carpool Lane
• CDL – Commercial Drivers
• Cell Phone/Texting
• Following too Close
• Too Fast for Conditions
• Obstructing an Intersection
• Speeding in a School Zone
• Suspended License Reinstatement